Friday, November 21, 2008

Letter From Iraq- 21 Nov, 08

Well, now I am in Camp Liberty, Iraq. Well that is where I sleep but I work on Camp Cropper. Don’t worry; I don’t have to convoy everyday to and from work. I do have to commute however. It is decent distance and a drive over bumpy roads. So you can’t really sleep to well. I can’t talk much about where I work and you won’t get to see a lot of pictures from their either but I can show you pictures of where I live. I won’t call it home sweet home because home is where The Mr. is, but here it is in all its glory…

Pad 10
During the Day

At Night
Yes it really is that dark outside when you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Yes, this is the bathroom and the décor is braded mop heads and bath loufas. I think they are ones people leave in the shower. It was pretty overwhelming the first time I walked in. It’s not too bad though, I really can’t complain. The water is usually warm for showers. That’s what’s most important. I think the cleaning lady is the one who is the decorator.

No comments: