Monday, December 17, 2007

"I want a box for under the tree." She says

How Should I explain this weekend? How about a Song.
LA LA LA LAAAA
(Sounds of me clearing my throat)

Sung to The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the Twelfth hour of working,
to build The Misses box
Twelve feet of trim,
Eleven different angels,
Ten drops of blood
(yes I did hurt myself... again)
Nine different designs,
Eight damn mistakes,
Seven "son-of-a-bitches,"
Six bucks? try sixty,
FIVE ICE COLD BEERS,
Four inches to wide,
Three trips to Home Depot,
Two punctured fingers,
ALL FOR A BOX UNDER THE DAMN CHRISTMAS TREE!


So It doesn't follow the actual song.
I doubt yours would be any better after a few beers!

2 comments:

Alpha Grandpa said...

It's amazzing what you will do to keep a dog out of the tree!

bob84108 said...

Glad to see you are taking care of the misses!!! :-)

Love Ya both
Sir