Monday, July 9, 2007

I Love You, and Absolutely I Do

It finally happened, and I have to say it was better then we hoped. For the better part of a year through all my sickness the Misses has been planing our wedding and I have to say she did a wonderful job. Our only argument throughout the whole process was where to host the wedding. We decided to have it up in the beautiful mountains of Alta, Utah. The whole cast of characters were there. Jeda's family made the long trip over the pond, which made the event better with her beautiful kids.
Reverend K created a great Wedding Sermon, to my great pleasure there was no exchanging of vows (I hate public speaking). Although I have been told, I don't remember instead of just "I do", I elaborated it to "I love you, and absolutely do."
The evening ended with a "first dance", no really I think it was the first time we had danced together. Thank you to everyone who put so much into this event. Especially The Best Friend, I couldn't have done everything for the Misses without your help. And Alice, thanks for being a true friend.


Oh yah, to the drunk person who charged $80 worth of booze to a room you weren't staying in.....They made us pay for it. Your Welcome!

1 comment:

ryeguyz28 said...

I promise the $80.00 was not my booze I am gonna track him down and beat him in the Otcagon. We had an awesome time though, best
wedding I've ever been to. Who the hell is that Alice chick? WTF!!!!!