Monday, July 30, 2007

God Damn HGTV & Extreme Makeover Home Edition!

If one more homeowner makes a comment about how something is done on HGTV or Extreme Makeover Home Edition I am going to throw-up on them.

People don't realize just what goes into these shows to make them look like they do. "But, I saw this cute idea on HGTV this morning..." Oh, I'm going to be sick. "I am sure we can do that, but it's going to cost..." "Cost more? But the insurance company is supposed to pay for the painting of this room." HHHUMMM I sigh, "Your insurance company is paying for the white color it was before. They ARE NOT paying for a faux italian villa scene on your wall!"

OR

"So how long is it going to take?" A question I dread hearing. "Well, I don't like to give an exact time frame or date we will be finished. But, probably three weeks." And then it starts. "Three weeks??? I saw on Extreme Home Makeover that it only took them 1 week to tear down a house and build a new one. Three weeks for this little loss?" Jeeeeezzus, do I really need to explain this? "Okay, it is only going to take 4 days but I have to work into everyone schedule." "But, why can't you just do mine first?" (F-ing East siders!!!! To those not from the land of zion you have no idea what I am talking about)

To Both of you..... Kiss my ass and find someone else!
But instead "Lets see what I can do, it's my job to make you happy." (Bastards!)

No comments: