Friday, December 26, 2008

Answered Questions

1. Hip feels good. Actually there hasn't been any pain in the hip. The pain is in my thigh where they did all the cutting. I am up and about on one crutch. I am still at my parents. I had thought I would only be there a few days. I just didn't expect to be in so much pain.
2. Christmas was as good as could be expected. The highlight was the web cam and chatting with The Misses. It took forever for enough people to get off line over there for her web cam to work. But once it did I was able to see my beautiful wife smiling, crying, laughing and just being her wonderful self. It was by far the best present I could have received.
3. The Misses got moved okay. The reason you haven't seen any letters is she has been so busy working 14 or more hours a day. She was able to enjoy Christmas, but I will leave it up to her to tell you all about it. I am just thankful she got moved without an incident. I am so thankful she doesn't go outside the wire much.
4. It was The Misses roommate that walked in on us. I don't know how much she saw, but I am glad she understood and they had a good laugh about it.

2 comments:

Queen LaTeacha said...

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well. I got a great card from Jenn yesterday. What a surprise, but a very pleasant one. It's so nice of her to think of us while she's over there. I'm going to write back today.

Also, I'm part of a service project called "Quilts for Valor." I'm making mine for Jenn.

bob84108 said...

I am glad to hear that you are still making progress despite what a pain in the thigh this all has been. Sorry to hear that they wont let you come back to work for a few more weeks. If you need anything you know where we are at, so dont be a stranger, unless you need the alone time at home.