Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I think it's called OCD


"So, what you going to do tomorrow?" I asked Little Dickie on our way home from fight night.

"I don't know? Guess I should do some yard work?" He says with a slight drunken slur.
I wanted to say something about your lawn looking like it needed to be fertilized.
"I hate yard work! It isn't like I can keep up with my neighbor across the road. She crawls around and picks the weeds out by hand! Doesn't she have anything better to do!" He flips off the house as we drive by.

I couldn't tell his drunk ass then, but "dude, I do too!"

1 comment:

JEDA said...

You know, here in Norway, dandelions are considered sacred harbingers of glorious Summer, and you're not allowed to mow your lawn until they've gone to seed sometime in late May.

You should embrace your inner Norwegian, and leave 'em lie.