Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September 9th

For the past week I have been trying to come up with something to say about September 9th . It is now and will forever be the day I escaped from the grasp of the grave digger. This day I am sure is far more important then a birthday or anniversary. So how should a person celebrate such an event. A party? Maybe a nice dinner with the family? No I thought I would go and have another part of my body taken out. Yup, looks like another round with the Surgeon.
Time to say goodbye to my crippled Gull Bladder.

1 comment:

JEDA said...

Oh for God's sake!!! Are you kidding me? GRRRRRRR!!!

It occurs to me that you must have been someone, done something truly beastly and vile in a past life--possibly even the past 3 or 4 lives--to have deserved this level of abuse in this one.

ENOUGH UNIVERSE! The debt has been paid. Now leave him alone!